[Zope] Hawaii presentation @ OSCON featuring Zope

John Pescador jkpescador@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:27:34 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha!

Todd Ogasawara of the State of Hawaii, eGovernment
team will be presenting ...

"Open Source Tools in Government Intranet Projects:
Making Something Out of Nothing" at the O'Reilly Open
Source Convention in San Diego this coming week.  We
are using Zope as our Intranet Portal.

Track: Emerging Topics
Date: Friday, July 26
Time: 11:30am - 12:15pm
Location: Sea Breeze I

You can check out the Information and Communication
Services Division web site for a short video on the
project.  The video shows our Zope Intranet Portal
using the Plone/CMF interface.
http://www2.state.hi.us/dags/icsd/content/projects.htm

For more information on the Presentation see:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2002/view/e_sess/2456

Please e-mail jkpescador@yahoo.com if you would like
more information or would like to meet us at the
conference.  See you in San Diego!

mahalo
john

PS.  Anyone wanting to check out any concerts like
TMBG or DJ Shadow in San Diego let me know.

For listing see.
http://www.uniontrib.com/news/features/ticketalert/?cslink=cs_music_3_0