[Zope] Any good CLI-based tool to suck my Zope site?

Quentin Smith quentins@comclub.dyndns.org
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:53:47 -0400

Hi-
I don't have time to figure out why wget isn't working for you, however
there are 2 ways to export a directory tree. The first is to connect to
Zope via ftp (put in localhost:8021 into your ftp client). However, that
will get the source of the documents and not their rendered HTML, which
is what I suspect you want. If you have a recent version of windows, you
can add http://localhost:8080/ as a "Web Folder". Then, Zope will appear
in your Network Neighborhood (or My Network Places). Any files you copy
out of that location will be complete, rendered documents just as wget
would have pulled.
HTH,
--Quentin