[Zope] so many zope books - which is prefered?

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:38:20 -0700

the foremost would be the Zope book on the website.

The zope bible is really great for newbies especially if you want to
write your own python products pretty quickly. Doesnt tell you much
about other products just core Zope functionality. really good chapter
on DTML and a walkthrough of a product dev cycle.

zope web app development & content mgmnt: tells you quite a bit about other products you could use to get a content mgmt site up and running, but that can be gotten from pretty much anywhere on the zope site (is also kidn of outdateed)

cant really say much about the others as i have only perused through them.

the best resource IMHO would be the zope book on the website and this mailing list(especially the mailing list :)).

hth
AM