[Zope] Is there a product...

baiewola@netscape.net baiewola@netscape.net
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:43:00 -0400

Does anyone know of a product that will let me do this:

>From a form, upload a file and some associated data. The file should be stored in the file system, and the associated data should be stored in a MySQL database. We will use ZSQL methods to give access to the files and data through Zope.

The uploaded files cannot be stored in either the ZODB or the MySQL database, and the associated data must be stored in the MySQL database. Everything has to be accessible from both Zope and non-Zope applications.

Or does anyone have a suggestion for a better way of doing this? Thanks.

Baie