[Zope] Permission problem with ExternalEditor

Reineke reineke@kreiskrankenhaus-hameln.de
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:13:25 +0200

Hi,

I've got a problem with the ExternalEditor. It works for me, but I am in =
the manager role.

Let's say, I've got a User X in the local role Y for the folder path =
/A/B/C

Even if I grant _every_ permission to the role Y in folder C, the user =
is not able to open up his editor by clicking on the small pencil. =
Instead he gets asked for username/password.

Which permissons do I have to grant to get this thing running for the =
user?

When I grant him the local role "manager", it works, but I hesitate to =
do that.

Thanks in advance
Lars Reineke