[Zope] Multi-Developer Zope Setup

Marius Gedminas marius@codeworks.lt
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:05:03 +0200

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 12:51:42PM -0400, Jonah Bossewitch wrote:
> Hi Marius,
[...]
> You mentioned that you are using a post-0.2.7 version of CVSFolder - I
> wonder if you have submitted your bug fixes and enhancments to sourceforge
> or if you would be willing to make them available to us?

Yes, all the bug fixes are in the CVS on sourceforge.

(Or almost all -- I found and fixed a bug here with plain text export
and proxy roles; but then plain text export is post 0.2.7)

> Do any of these
> bug fixes address using CVSFolder with CMF?

I don't know; we don't use CMF here.

Marius Gedminas
--
Of course I use Microsoft. Setting up a stable unix network is no challenge ;p