[Zope] Bizarre, Frustrating Browser-Specific Behavior?

Jack Coates jack@monkeynoodle.org
24 Jul 2002 13:07:24 -0700

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 11:31, Dan Shafer wrote:
<snip>
> Second, I'm upgrading my Zope instance to 2.5.x. I had stayed with the
> original installation I had at my ISP of 2.3.3 because I was using
> Squishdot for community stuff and it wouldn't run on 2.4 and later, at
> least not reliably from what I gathered. But I'm using Zwikis for
> discussion now and no longer need to support Squishdot, so I'll upgrade and
> see if the problems are reduced.
<snip>

Unimportant for you if you're using something else, but I'm running a
few Squishdot instances in vhosts on 2.5.1 with zero problems.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...