[Zope] Newbie: One location for SQL-methods site-wide

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:07:26 -0400

Hi:

You are right, but I think the problems I've seen are for people doing upgrades
from a much older Zope version (I think, search the list for corroboration).

Jorge M.

--
Jorge O. Martinez
MIS Senior Associate