[Zope] Unexpected 302 in HTTP Header

Roché Compaan roche@upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:05:20 +0200

Hi,

I have a form that submits to a python script.  The python
script "returns" a DTML method but Zope never displays
that DTML method - it redirects to another page and I definitely
didn't tell it too.  I tried to debug this with tcpwatch and a
"302" showed up in the HTTP Header with the rendered content of
the DTML method without any exceptions showing up.

I am confident that there is no "redirect" in my code.

Is there a place in ZPublisher's HTTPResponse.py where
I can add some logging code as a way to track this down?

I'm using Zope 2.4.4.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems			http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za