[Zope] return structured result from Python scripts for page templates

Nagypal Gabor nagypalg@freemail.hu
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:20:42 +0200

I tried to create external script, but this does not help. The result is
practically the same.
Anyway, I do not insist on creating objects. I just would like to have a
way to return a structured result from a Python script, where I can
access the named attributes easily. I have seen an example in a how-to,
how to do it with dictionaries and DTML (specifying a "mapping"
parameter for dtml-in), but it does not work for page templates (or at
least the simple item/attribute notation does not work, and the mapping
parameter does not exist in TALES path expressions).

Gabor