[Zope] FIXED Can't edit or delete data records after moving site.

Michael michael@nichestaffing.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:48:17 -0600

I was just getting ready to respond back to the list when this message came
through.  We just fixed the problem and it was actually very simple.  I just
had to be added to the Zope group, ie: "nobody".  Once this was done,
everything started working fine.  I just wanted to post this again because I
was searching Zope and Google and found some other similar occurences, but
couldn't find a response.

Thanks for responding Chris.

Michael