[Zope] Getting more out of logging? What is the best way to get information about problems with Zope? Any help?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:24:11 +0300

Hi all,

I've been experiencing some problems with an application that our
customers are using from their network. I assume that their browsers -
or atleast some of them - are a bit modified versions of Internet
Explorer. Now some users have had problems with applications and we are
unable to reproduce the errors.

Our Zope sists behind Apache and I have tried to get any information
from Apache or Zope logs. Log's are no use, since we do see where does
the request come from and that it did get an error response back.
However I don't get out from the logs the information that caused the
error messages.

Is there a way - or what would be the best way - to get also the
tracebacks and more information about the enviroment during the error?
Any good ideas are appreciated!

Help! ,-)

-huima