[Zope] Cut and Paste Programmatically

John "Amazn" Hazen jhazen@umich.edu
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:18:45 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone know how to cut and paste programmatically by passing in the
variable names?
  What I'd like to do is setup a form that would allow a user to enter a
file_name, select a folder from a list and then run a dtml-method on this
input.  The method would involve calling either a python script or
external method that would take in the users input and cut and paste the
object into the correct folder.
  Any idea on how I could go about doing this?  I have seen a lot of code
that involves hard-coding in the folders, but is there anyway around this?
Any help would be appreacited.

Thanks,
john