[Zope] form confirmation

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:39:35 +0200

On Tuesday 30 July 2002 16:33, Stephan G=C3=B6ldi wrote:
> > This example will work if JS is turned on.
>
> The confirmation form will be on an intranet, where only micros~1.oft I=
> >5.0 will be in use.
Well, if they use only MSIE -- it's just for make shorter your presentati=
on=20
time for your boss, not make IE-only product. ;-) I mean, later you can a=
dd=20
some more code. BTW, did you ever heard about Apache mod Friday13? You ca=
n do=20
something like that for Zope. ;-)

> The form will work with non-JS-Browsers too, only the confirmation
> won't, which is ok for this case.
That's quite bad, IMHO. :-(

--=20
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

"Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
Command Line User Environment".
(seen in a posting in comp.software.testing)