[Zope] Enquires

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:18:38 -0700

There is no 32 bit limit on windows (NT derived) file handling. I've used
the 64 bit API's myself. There is in Python if not compiled for large file
support, as you note. But leave Window's out of the blame game here. The
only reason Windows would prevent you from having huge files is if you were
using FAT instead of NTFS.

And, dammit, don't make me defend Windows again. I feel all slimy.

Charlie.