[Zope] Making Zope auto-start on Mandrake 8.2

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:33:45 -0700

No, I don't think so. The only reason you'd need to run start asynchronously
is if you are running in debug (-D) mode, which would be a bad idea for a
production/always up site. Production startup is already asynchronous.

Drop the -D option from your start script and try again.