[Zope] Suggestions on getting proper URL in ZPT?

Alec Munro alec.munro@eoascientific.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:30:20 -0300

I didn't explain this one properly at all. I need to have href links to
the python scripts. So if the container had a property like URL, that
would be handy. But I think I found a way around it.

Thanks very much.

Alec