[Zope] displaying FileSize in KB or MB in stead of bytes (newbie)

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:29:38 -0400

all those management screens live on the filesystem and are discoverable
with filesystem tools. grep is your friend. take a look at
<zope>/lib/python/OFS/dtml/main.dtml.

all you need to do is division by 1024 to get a KB value or by 1048576
(1024*1024) for a MB value.

jens