[Zope] Problems with Versions and Zope 2.5.X

sbergmann@weblog.de sbergmann@weblog.de
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:30:46 +0200

Hello!

I=B4m working with Zope 2.5.0 for a while now. But I have a problem
to=20
work with versions. Sometimes I get the following error when I try to=20
work in a version and then "view" a object:

Error Type: Unsupported
Error Value: TemporaryStorage is incompatible with versions

Does somebody know this problem. It=B4s not always coming up so I
can=B4t=20
reconstruct it. When I quit working in the version in such a case,=20
refresh the Browser, and start again working in the version, the=20
error is away. I don=B4t understand it and hope that somebody knows
the=20
solution.

Bye=20

Steffen