[Zope] Strange error when accessing Zope

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 18:37:55 +0200

> are you mistyping the URL to the management interface? the traceback looks
> like you are trying to access something called "manager" which should
> probably be "manage".

Sorry for the bad example, I did indeed try "manager" after "manage"
failed because I wasn't sure... But it's the same for any URL.

In the meantime I solved the problem by using the "Windows solution"
(rebooting the machine), but I would still be interested to know
how something like this can happen...

Konrad.