[Zope] ./start-problem

Page Page page@hotmail.ro
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:24:10 +0300

If I add MaxMs minimal-product to lib/python/Products startup
fails in an odd way:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Zope-2.5.1-linux2-x86/z2.py", line 476, in ?
    zdaemon.run(sys.argv, os.path.join(CLIENT_HOME, Zpid))
NameError: name 'CLIENT_HOME' is not defined

If I set CLIENT_HOME to "var" and try again, the next missing
identifier is SOFTWARE_HOME. And on it goes. All those identifiers
are supposed to be defined in ZServer, but they aren't, or so
it seems.

The source for the Minimal-Product looks okay. What's more,
this bummer also happens if I change the
    FTP_PORT
from 8021 to 8121.

To me it looks as if any change in .py-code to the standard package causes
a re-compile that fails.

I'm using Zope 2.5.1 on Linux and the python-interpreter that comes
with it. Ideas, anyone?

Thanks
page

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.hotmail.ro/