[Zope-dev] [Zope] PDF generation from products methods

Thierry Florac thierry.florac@onf.fr
04 Jun 2002 18:04:11 +0200

  Hi,

I've tried your modified script, but always have several problems :
 - protected pages can't be displayed at all now... I don't know if it's
better or worse than before...
 - if I have a product instance called "object1" with a "show" method,
the absolute_url() retrieves "/object1", not "/object1/show", so the
resulting PDF file is not the good one...
 - how can I generate PDF files for HTML pages produced via forms
entries ??

Thanks for any help...

  Thierry