[Zope] what to do... with this error

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 02:43:06 -0700

Hi all,

I have a method in acl_users called logout and try to use the method
from a doc that could be anywhere in the site. The error I get  is:

Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: You are not allowed to access user_logout in this context

I found some links on the zope site dealing with context switches but
they werent very helpful. How do I get around this problem?

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes