[Zope] External method woes Zope 2.5.1 - no parameters being passed into external method - works fine with a refresh

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:27:18 -0400

this is solved in CVS and will appear in 2.6. you may take the fixed
ExternalMethod.py module from CVS and use that::

http://cvs.zope.org

jens