[Zope] inheritance in python product

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain Thénault
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:29:21 +0200

On Thursday 06 June à 11:59, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> See the description of "inheritedAttribute" in this document:
>
> http://debian.acm.ndsu.nodak.edu/doc/python-extclass/ExtensionClass.html
>
> Almost all Zope objects are extension classes and they play by slightly
> different rules than vanilla Python classes.
>
> - C

ok, I see my problem now. However, this document says it can be resolved
with the inheritedAttribute class method but without talking about
multiple inheritance. In my case, i have to call __init__ on different
super classes, and inheritedAttribute does not provide a way to tell him
on which super class __init__ should be call.
Any idea ?

--
Sylvain Thénault