[Zope] zopespeed

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
07 Jun 2002 08:46:47 -0400

Yes, unfortunately ZClasses dont play nicely with the cache managers
that we have. :-(

You can use an HTTP cache and set cache headers manually in your
templates.

For example:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('Expires',
rfc822date(ZopeTime.TimeTime())">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('Last Modified',
rfc822date(bobobase_modification_time())">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('Cache-Control', 'whatever this
is supposed to be'">

(where rfc822date is a python script that formats the date string
properly)

HTH,

- C