[Zope] how do i escape a name with . in it?

Navindra Umanee navindra@cs.mcgill.ca
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 23:53:19 -0400

Hi,

I would like to invoke an operation along the lines of:

<dtml-in "dot.kde.org(sort_on='date',sort_order='reverse')" size=40>

Unfortunately, Zope doesn't take too kindly to the fact that the
Object I'm trying to access has a . in it -- it complains that Object
"dot" does not exist.  To be sure, my Squishdot instance has been
called "dot.kde.org" since the site inception and I've worked around
name problems as they presented themselves so far...

How can I escape the .'s in "dot.kde.org" so that I can access it as a
normal Squishdot object?

Thanks!
Navin.