[Zope] importing/exporting

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:24:24 -0400

like i said, you must make sure that the filesystem componentry is the same
on both sides. gadlfly does not know about the zope export/import at all.
you must copy all those files manually. export/import only affects data in
the ZODB, it does not touch anything on the file system.

synchronize those filesystem components, restart the site and see if that
helps.

jens