[Zope] Symlinks?

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:05:20 +0200

| Odes=EDlatel: Oliver Marx <oliver@tekk.dk>
| Well, you can add a property to the PortableHole telling you.

Oh... Of course!
=20
| The idea of a symlink/PortableHole is that you dont have to worry about
| where it points. You just use it.

I want it only for reference purposes in manage view, not for displaying =
in
rendered page. Because while I test it, I was forget where I was get
symlinked files 8-)

Many thanks, J. Lukesh

<spam><noflame>
| >>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

Incoming mail should not be certified for viruses, because it is not
"Microsoft like"