[Zope] Re: making authentication permanent?

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
10 Jun 2002 16:32:16 +0200

Please keep the list in Cc, as other people may be interested in this.

What's _Zopeid ? You didn't talk about it in your first mail.
Anyway what I propose works on one of my sites, you probably have some
specific setup or requirements you didn't mention.

Florent