[Zope] Limit on ZSQLMethods?

Chris Meyers chris@hddesign.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:00:23 -0500

Is there a limit to the number of records a ZSQLMethod can return, something like 1000 records? I ask this, because I am making a tabbed delimited list of records for a Pittney Bowes mail export, and my record set keeps getting capped at 1000 records. I am not setting an explicit limit in my ZSQLMethod, so my suspicion falls on Zope protecting me from large loops. I am already working on moving my DB query out into an External Method, but I was just curious if the limit existed and if there was another way around it.

Thanks

Chris Meyers

I don't want the world, I just want your half --TMBG