[Zope] Renaming ZClass Instance problem.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:32:00 +0200

Mark Godfrey writes:
 > Please excuse if I'm doing something wrong - I'm a relatively new user.
 >
 > I'm currently running the binary distribution of Zope downloaded from
 > www.zope.org for Solaris under Solaris 2.7.
 >

 > I've created a new Product, and placed a single ZClass in it.
 > The ZClass only inherits from ZObject.
 >
 > I can create an instance of this class (called adsl),
 > but when I try a rename operation (renaming it to testProduct),
 > The instance is in /talkbacktest in the zope tree,  btw.
 >   File
 > /usr/local/Zope/Zope-2.5.1-solaris-2.6-sparc/lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py,
 > line 373, in _verifyObjectPaste
 >     (Object: talkbacktest)
 > Copy Error: (see above)
I looks at the source (OFS/CopySupport.py line 373.

Unfortunatly, I have a slightly different version installed than you have.
As a consequence, my line numbers differ a bit.
It seems, however, as if the object in the clipboard were not
accessible or the current user were not allowed to call
the object's constructor.

Dieter