[Zope] Versions and ftp and testing

Richard Wesley hawkfish@trustedmedianetworks.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:47:06 -0700

I am working on a Zope application and I am thinking it is time to
start using versions.  My first attempt ran into some interesting
problems and I was hoping that someone could help me out here.

- How do I point a second browser at the version I am working with?
- How do I point my external editor at the version I am working with?

TIA,

- rmgw

<http://www.trustedmedianetworks.com/>

Richard Wesley                                  Trusted Media Networks, Inc.

"I found it at the bottom of a locked filing cabinet, in a disused
  lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the leopard.'"
           - Douglas Adams, _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_