[Zope] pcgi error while inserting data into db

Ivan Franinovic ivan.franinovic@vsr.si
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:48:15 +0200

Thanks John!

With this email I was just trying to get some ping from the mail list. This
is my second email. The email is send before this one was field with more
detail but I had no answer.

I set up the testing environment with zope, firebird, Zfirebirddb and
kinterbasedb on linux redhat:

Zope Version 	(Zope 2.4.3 (source release, python 2.1, linux2), python
2.1.1, linux2)
Python Version 	2.1.1 (#1, Aug 13 2001, 19:37:40) [GCC 2.96 20000731 (Red
Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-96)]
System Platform 	linux2

I pumped  a database from acces to firebird and I fond no big problem
browsing it.
When I’m trying to

insert into omreznaskupina (STEVOMREZJ, IMEOMREZNE) values ('666','satan');

with Z SQL method I get

! 	Temporarily Unavailable The resource you requested is temporarily
unavailable - please try again later.
C-Runtime errno:
Success
PCGI Error:
(116) unable to connect, path=/var/run/pcgi.soc, fd=5
Explanation:
I get the same error when I’m trying to restart zope from ControlPanel.

ANY IDEA WHAT CAUSES THESE ERRORS OR HOW CAN I TRACK THAT KIND OF ERRORS????

Thanks to ALL!

Ivan