[Zope] win32 mysql database adapter

Day Irmiter dayi@peoplepc.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:00:35 -0600

Thanks for the reply. I too am unable compile (possibly because I
am running under win98 - the setup.py script quits because it can't
find cl.exe - a file with which I am unfamiliar and find nowhere on my
machine). Nor can I find _mysql.dll, which isalsberg mentions at

http://www.zope.org/Members/isalsberg/MySQLDA/Compiling_ZMySQLDA_%20win32