[Zope] Dreamweaver MX rewrites ZPT XML?

hpinson@indepthl.com hpinson@indepthl.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:57:02 -0600

Has anyone else experienced this?  Dreamweaver MX seems to
completely replace ZPT XML tags.

Here's the scenario.  Connect to Zope via WebDAV and open a
document for editing (content.htm).  Dreamweaver MX parses:

and replaces the span with the expanded variable  information.

Publish the document from MX back to Zope, and the XML is gone,
replaced by the hard-coded varibale information, i.e.:

Say it isn't so.  I hope i'm misunderstanding something here!  I'm
also very much hoping that there is a setting in DW MX preferences
that prevents this, but have not found it.

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson@indepthl.com
Web: http://www.indepthl.com