FW: [Zope] another DTML ques

Chris Beaven Chris@d-designz.co.nz
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:50:02 +1200

Here's his code

-----Original Message-----
From: Aseem Mohanty [mailto:aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 June 2002 2:36 a.m.
To: Chris Beaven
Subject: Re: [Zope] another DTML ques

I return the list via a python function:

import string
s = str(s_arg)

s = s.replace('[','')
s = s.replace(']','')
s = s.replace('\'','')
s = s.replace('"','')
ret = s.split(',')
return ret

s_arg needs to look like "['test','test_str','yes']"

the str() is primarily to get around an attribute error

any leads as to why it might be failing...
I did check it out on the interpreter and it returns a list.

-AM

Chris Beaven wrote:

>I just set up the same situation and it worked for me... (ie I get YES
back)
>My guess is that you aren't returning a list.
>
>My get_list() looked like:
>return ['test','test_str','yes']

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231

 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes