[Zope] Python Product doesn't appear in Products list in Control Panel

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:00:25 +1000

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:44, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:52, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> > if there are any errors that occur during the processing of your
> > initialize method they might get swallowed up completely.
>
> I thought of that too, and nope, no exceptions are being raised and
> swallowed.
>
> I also thought "hey, it's Zope, maybe it'll just magically get better
> overnight" but no go. It's still broken. My product refuses to appear in
> the products list. :(

Freaky - it's appearing in the Add menu now (wasn't yesterday). Some of the
tweaking I did this morning must've paid off. Still doesn't appear in the
Products listing, but at least I can actually use it.

   Richard