[Zope] sha and newbie db question.

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:14:55 -0700

just call it like a normal fiunction:

path = container.<path to sql method>
# path to sql method might need aq_parent (look up aquisition in zope book)
path.sqlmethod(arg1=val1,arg2=val2...)

then look up this to see how to use it...

http://www.zope.org/Members/spinwing/ZSQL_Results
http://www.zope.org/Members/jpenny/DTML_in_zsql_methods

hth
AM

>Second problem is a lot easier: I've looked at the relational database
>chapter of the zope book, but have not found exactly how to do a call to a
>zsql method from within a python script. Is there somewhere where I can
>get examples of the dtml/python script code behind a database backed
>website? The code in particular wouldn't be to display something, but for
>operations such as inserting, deleting, cacheing queries, storing
>variables, etc.
>
>Thanks so much!
>
>Ale

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes