addendum: Re: [Zope] getting the roles in DTML

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:06:15 -0700

Sorry for the repost, there was mistake in the previous e-mail

The authorize() function in my UF also seems to be letting me in if I
have the right role but I still get kicked out. As I said I am using
 Cookie crumbler and CST (I dont think this has anything to do with it)
So who is kicking me out?? If my UF says I am cool and I have the right
roles why am I getting kicked out??

AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes