[Zope] Hosed up site root, can't access site!!!

David Burton eloquence@eloquent-designs.f2s.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:57:45 +0100

This is due to a combination of how Zope works and how Internet Explorer works. You can view Zope pages from IE - you just need to do something like
ftp://username:password@www.sustainsoft.com:8021/

To pass the username and password along with the path.

HTH,
David Burton