[Zope] Awstats and Zope

eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:13:22 -0400

Thanks... my SA got if up and running....
How do you get Awstats to recognize DTML Methods and DTML Documents?

Paul Zwarts <paz@oratrix.com> on 06/21/2002 01:01:20 PM

To:   zope@zope.org, Eric N. Dunn/USA/BAC@BankofAmerica
cc:
Subject:  RE: [Zope] Awstats and Zope

Eric,

I use Awstats by doing the following:

-Install ZCGI
-Copy the cgi-bin directory to the root of your zope installation,
making sure the .pl files are in the root /zdirectory/cgi-bin
-Restart zope
-From the zcgi product you should have the extension mapping object in
your root and check that pl is set and present on your system.
-Next create a ZCGI script called awstats.pl
-Make sure that your /zdir/cgi-bin/awstats.conf.bak is renamed to
awstats.conf and edited correctly to find your zope logfile:
/zdir/var/Z2.log

You should now be able to run awstats.pl from your zopeserver and get
the results.

Paz