[Zope] removing newline character from returned python string

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:20:32 -0400

.strip() only removes leading and trailing whitespaces.
To remove '\n' within the document you should something like
XML=XML.replace('\n','').

-aj

--On Friday, June 21, 2002 13:33 -0500 Jon Erickson