[Zope] Members Not Allowed

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:41:02 +0100

Hi Dieter,

I have a look, this morning, but nothing chnages !!!
My "Set own porperties" is true on my portal.

I also look after the prior version on Sun/Solaris, and the tabs are
the same.

Something strange, I can't find out.

Sincerily
PS

-------------------
> Pascal Samuzeau writes:
>  > I've a Zope's site 2.4.3 on a Sun/Solaris/Unix.

>  > I've have to translate this one on a Win2000/XP Zope: 2.5.1

>  > ....
>  >

>  > I have also a look on the .py file. Nothing have changed.

>  >

>  > Where is the problem ???

>  >

>  >
>  > Type de l'erreur : Unauthorized

>  > Valeur de l'erreur : You are not allowed to access setProperties
in
>  > this context

> Check the portal's Security tab, especially the "Change own
properties".
> They sometimes are magically reset. I do not yet know why or when
> precisely.
>

> Dieter

Cordialement
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com