[Zope] Checkboxes/SQL data type problem

J.H.Whalley J.H.Whalley@mmu.ac.uk
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:06:43 GMT

Hi,

You're right: something else was wrong! Thanks to Chris Withers for
pointing me in the right direction: it was the ZSQL method which was
the problem. Changing it to the following made everything work:

---------------------------------------
Argument: ejournal_id:int

update new_ejournals set
	actioned_date='<dtml-var ZopeTime fmt=%d/%m/%Y>'
	 where  ejournal_id=<dtml-sqlvar ejournal_id type=int>

Thanks to everyone for your help,

John Whalley

--
* John Whalley, Crewe Site Library, Manchester Metropolitan University
* email: J.H.Whalley@mmu.ac.uk