[Zope] timeout on external methods?

Granzow, Doug (NCI) granzowd@mail.nih.gov
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:04:42 -0400

I don't think that it is browser-related.  If it was, I wouldn't expect IE,
Netscape, and Opera to all have the same default setting.

Also, I ran snoop to watch what happens.  After five minutes of no http
packets whatsoever, the first packet comes from the server, not from the
browser.  This tells me that the server is giving up, not the browser.

It could be Apache, now that I think about it.  Let me see if accessing this
page directly through Zope, rather than proxied through Apache, makes a
difference.