OT : Re: [Zope] problem with LDAPUserFolder 1.5b1

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:57:56 -0400

look at the SAMPLE_RECORDS.txt file that is part of the package to see an
example grup record. you can also use the LDAPUserFolder to create a new
group and add users to it, then examine the group and its structure.

i cannot help you on migrating your existing groups, though.

i know that the structure as provided by those PADL tools must be retained
if you want to use LDAP authentication for your computers, like with the
NSS-LDAP package. maybe those tools allow you to specify the creation of
other groups?

if your number of groups is small you could even take the groups
information created by the PADL tools and massage it by hand to get the
desired result.

jens