[Zope] ZSyncer

Adam Getchell AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:29:26 -0700

Hello all,

This is a pretty basic question, but where is the documentation for using
Zsyncer? I've looked on the author's page, but that just lists install
instructions and changelogs. I've looked at SourceForge, but there are no
documents submited. There's no extra tab or other functions I can tell in
the Zope manage interface, and from a cursory review of the source code I
don't see an extra URL path (say, 'zsync" published). Pointers to manuals to
RTFM would be appreciated ...

Thanks,

*      Adam Getchell                         AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
*      System Architect/Programmer           (530) 752-1584
*      Human Resources Information Systems   http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu