[Zope] Re: FastSiteSearch & SiteSearch

Ioan Coman ioan2k@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 04:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I don't have time to understand YIHAW document
structure.

Ask for help to soren.roug@eea.eu.int
the author of YIHAW.
He can transform my search script to
look inside YIHAW documents.

Is not complicate; each object has properties
(title, description, body, ...)
and search script read that properties
and analize content of them.

Also Soren can improve YIHAW with a search module
based on my scripts, then he can post a new version of
YIHAW on Zope site!

Yours,
 Ioan.