[Zope] Help I need a lead programmer/partner

Roderick Silva rodericksilva@msn.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:17:38 -0400

<P>
<DIV>I want to appologize in advance if I am not posting in the correct mailing list. Someone please point me towards the correct list or site.</DIV></P></DIV>
<P>I have all the project specs&nbsp;for a real estate portal site. I also have a client with a Verio hosted server that has many other clients waiting to demo&nbsp;his site. I need a partner to help me create&nbsp;a Real Estate Portal Zope product using existing Zope products (news, database, email notification etc).</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>My skills lean&nbsp;more towards front end interface design and not back end programming. If you have the Zope skills&nbsp;and are looking&nbsp;to start a business, contact me to discuss this project and others.<BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thank You,</DIV>